In my role as North American Regional Manager for Mindshop, I lead Mindshop’s continued growth in North America providing business advisory support tools, coaching and training to accounting firms and independent advisers. I will also be supporting the success of existing North American Mindshop advisers as they implement advisory services in their local markets. I am also an Accredited Mindshop Facilitator. Learn more about our Growth Hubs and Academy Groups below.
As a business owner or manager, you understand the importance of innovative thinking and practical business tools to optimize performance in this fast-paced world. With CLO's Growth Hubs we ensure you’re up-to-date with the latest innovative ideas.
Five reasons to get involved
1. Avoid wasting time at ‘talk-fest’, ‘no action’ workshops
2. Discover new tools and processes to use in your businesses
3. Hear from experienced facilitators who aren’t there to push a barrow
4. Learn what’s working and what’s not from like-minded business people
5. Be exposed to the latest trends in high performing businesses
1. Quarterly ½ day practical workshops
2. Peer group collaboration
3. Workshops delivered by experienced facilitators
4. Practical tools and methodologies to embed in your business
5. Powered by Mindshop (global training / consulting network)
Shape your strategies and plans for the year ahead
Management and much more…
Learning and development is critical to the ongoing success of an organisation, but many programs are too prescriptive, or don’t directly relate to the pressing issues your employees face on a daily basis.
Academy Groups are a combination of action-orientated online and face-to-face training, combined with coaching and community support. Academy Groups address the direct learning and development objectives of participants while extending commercial benefits to the wider organisation.